Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Introducing new laser cut save the date and thank you cards!



Everything is coming up hearts!  I wanted to share a new product that I am now offering with everyone!  These gorgeous laser cut cards, are also stand alone photo display cards!  They are perfect to combine with engagement photos, or as a thank you keepsake from your wedding day!  I collaborated with my friend George from Mirror Mirror Designs to come up with this concept!  To inquire about pricing and other designs, visit his website, and get in touch!  They also do amazing invitations and can serve many of your wedding stationary needs!  If you simply would like to order save the dates or thank you cards, you are welcome to order directly through me as well!  Happy Planning!

xx
a

No comments:

Post a Comment